A Record of Wishes
A Record of Wishes is free, and gives you and your family some peace of mind. If you would like to nominate Neo Cremations as your chosen funeral provider when the time comes but don’t wish to take out a funeral plan, this is the option for you.
A Record of Wishes
A Record of Wishes is free, and gives you and your family some peace of mind. If you are still looking at funeral plans and haven’t fully made a decision yet, that is absolutely fine. Funeral planning can be as private or as public as you would like for it to be, however, we suggest letting your elected next of kin know you have completed a Record of Wishes submission.
When you take out a Record of Wishes, no payment is taken until the time of your passing. Informing your family and friends of your wishes is very important. It can give you peace of mind and put your loved ones at ease.
By filling out a record of wishes, you can still nominate Neo Cremations as your preferred cremation provider and we’ll send you your Record of Wishes documents, we recommend you keep these with the rest of your personal documents and inform your loved ones.
In your documents you will receive:
Record of Wishes Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have touched on some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our record of wishes.
What Does Record of Wishes Involve?
The process is simple, fill out our online form with your information and the person you deem to be the next of kin.
A Record of Wishes is not legally binding and there is no payment taken. It simply is a way to guide your loved one during a difficult time.
What Will I Receive After Completing The Form?
Once the form is completed, you will receive:
- A physical copy of your Record of Wishes
- A thank you letter from the Neo team
- A digital copy of your Record of Wishes via email
The Record of Wishes document states your wish to have a neo cremation when the time comes. It also confirms both your details and you’re chosen next of kin.
We recommend that you keep these documents with the rest of your personal documents and inform your loved ones of your decision.
What does a Neo Direct Cremation Include?
When completing a Record of Wishes form, what is included in the service is no different than what our normal at-need service includes.
This means a direct cremation will include:
- Admin Support, We liaise directly with bereavement services and crematorium to get all the necessary forms pre-filled.
- Collection of the deceased from hospital, hospice, care home or private residence.
- Caring for the deceased and preparation for the cremation.
- Solid wood coffin.
- Unattended direct cremation.
- 100% biodegradable urn
- A remembrance tree will be planted in memory of the loved one.
- All carbon emitted is offset by 200%.
- Schedule a time for the return of the ashes if requested.
- Delivery of the ashes within 21 days or scattered in the crematorium’s garden of remembrance.
What is not included in our at-need direct cremation service:
- Doctor’s fees, for arranging the cremation medical forms.
If you decide you no longer want your information in our systems and would like to withdraw your Record of Wishes, then please also give us a call on the number above or send us an email.
What If I Change My Mind?
Maybe you have decided you want the security and would like to take out a funeral plan. If you decide to do this, we recommend you contact us at 0808 196 2140 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org – a team member will give you a call to discuss our funeral plan option.
When do you need our service?
A loved one has passed
I’m planning ahead
Let us guide you